Translate

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holidays :D

Hello!  I'm Emma, as you may know.  My favorite holiday is Christmas.  The whole winter season is amazing.  As a Christian, Christmas has deep meaning to me.  Every year our church has this big Christmas service and this year I might be acting in a skit!  I have no idea what it is about yet.  My friend said it is meaningful and funny.  I just decorated my tree!  It's very small.  I made all the ornaments for it.  Each year somebody in my family decorates the tree.  This year is my year!  I love to give people presents.  Giving is an amazing feeling and I love to see the excitement on peoples faces when they open their presents.  I also love holiday music.  I was playing Christmas music in class one day and everyone loved it!  These are some reasons I love Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. You've mentionned Christmas music, WHAT OTHER music do you enjoy hearing ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Indie/Folk. Indie Fold Revival is my favorite genre. Basically I love anything Indie. I also love the blues!

      Delete
  2. i loved your layout and everything about your blog . you said you loved photography, I also do . what camera do you have ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a Nikon D60 and two film cameras, a fisheye and a pinhole. :)

      Delete
  3. I really like your blog . It looks very nice ! How many languages do you speak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I currently speak English, but I am in a Spanish class. I am also very interested in learning Arabic, i think it's a beautiful language! :)

      Delete